All application materials are due by the application round deadline to be considered for that particular round. The following application items are required:
- An online application with two essays
- Undergraduate transcript(s)
- SAT or ACT scores (waived if applicable). International students must submit TOFEL scores
- Current resume
- One faculty letter of recommendation*
* We have relaxed our recommendation requirement for Summer 2021 applicants and will also accept letters from an advisor, coach, academic/professional mentor, or former employer if a faculty letter is difficult to receive.
NOW ACCEPTING HIGH-ACHIEVING FIRST-YEAR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS FOR SUMMER 2021!
There are specific additional eligibility guidelines for applying:
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- SAT/ACT math score of 700 or above
- Completion of at least one quantitative undergraduate class
- Additional letter of recommendation from a non-faculty member (employer or coach)
Students earn a certificate upon completion of the program.