Learn from the world’s best
The Tuck Business Bridge faculty are among the best business teachers in the world. That’s because they’re the same people who teach in our MBA program, which is consistently ranked among the top handful of business programs around the globe.
Our professors are recognized as leaders in their fields – innovative thinkers, distinguished researchers, and great classroom instructors. They'll be at your disposal, working with you face to face. They’ll make sure you come away from Bridge with critical knowledge and marketable skills.
After class, you'll work with MBA-level teaching assistants who will help you complete your understanding of challenging topics and keep you running up to speed with the curriculum.
For up-to-the-minute perspectives on the business world and career opportunities, industry experts and top corporate recruiters come to Bridge for panel discussions. They serve as your ultimate reality check, helping you get your head around the business world and the job market – quickly.
2013 Tuck Bridge Faculty
- Robert Hansen, Managerial Economics
- Constance Helfat, Strategy
- Adam Kleinbaum, Organizational Behavior
- Julie Lang, Business Communication
- Jonathan Lewellen, Corporate Finance
- William Martin, Group Valuation Projects
- Stephen Powell, Spreadsheet Modeling
- Leslie Robinson, Financial Accounting
- David Sally, Negotiations
- Richard Shreve, Ethics
- Gail Taylor, Marketing