About Tuck Bridge - Summer Business Program
Change Your Future in Four Weeks in the summer
As a savvy person with high expectations, you know that business will be important in your future – both professionally and personally – wherever your life leads. Business know-how makes you more valuable to employers and helps you progress through life with confidence.
The Tuck Business Bridge Program is a four-week, career-focused fast track to mastery of essential business skills and mindsets. This summer program has been designed for liberal arts, science, and engineering students who do not have a classroom foundation in business.
Bridge is taught by faculty of the renowned Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, the oldest graduate school of management. Tuck’s MBA degree is consistently ranked among the top programs in the world. And as an Ivy League school, it shares in a prestigious tradition of academic excellence and continuing success of its graduates.
Bridge details at a glance
- At the Tuck School of Business on the campus of Dartmouth College
- Approximately 135 enrollees per session (57% men, 43% women) from about 77 universities and colleges from 20 countries
- Participants live and dine on campus
- Admissions considers grades, SAT or ACT scores, faculty recommendations, and essays
- 2016 sessions take place June 13 – July 8 and July 18 – August 12
- Cost in 2016: $10,500 including tuition, books, room and board